Blood Test Instructions
- Please read these instructions carefully before you begin
- Please don’t take your blood sample immediately after strenuous exercise
- If you have any difficulty take your blood sample please contact customer service.
- This is a blood sample kit for self-testing. Please ensure you fill all of the circles on your blood spot collection card.
- Please note: We require at least 6 full circles to the outer edge to enable us to complete your testing.
- Store this kit out of reach of children
- This kit is for use of people aged over 2 years; under 16s should be supervised by an adult
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before using this kit.
- If you suffer from a congenital or acquired blood-clotting disorder or are taking anticoagulant medication, please consult your doctor before using this kit.
- The included lancets are exclusive for your own use.
- Ensure all components of the kit are present and undamaged prior to use.
- You should ensure you read and fully understand the instruction prior to use.
Do not use this kit if you suffer from a blood-borne contagious illness such as hepatitis or HIV.