Careers At Healthy StuffAccelerate your career and become part of our family
Healthy Stuff is a hub for talented individuals whilst retaining family values. Our dynamic team is made up of people from all over the world with various skills all contributing to the success of the organisation.
Our ethos is to encourage:
- Personal Growth
We are always looking for the right people to joining our family to help them develop, succeed and shine. If you think you can offer experience or skills that we may find useful or want to contribute to our company goals, get in touch with us.
Healthy Stuff offers a range of benefits for team members in a variety of roles:
- Relaxed working environment – we’re not into stuffy suits!
- Flexible hours policy – work your hours to fit in with your life
- Desks on wheels – change your view from time to time
- Drinks and snacks – to keep hydrated and prevent hanger!
- Ability to work remotely – sometimes work gets done better at home
- Personal growth – many of our team have grown rapidly with the business
We share our success with our team and reward in many different ways:
- Bonus schemes based on sales, KPIs or project completion success
- Holiday and bank holiday entitlement
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities to try new roles and responsibilities
- Regular company events and a fantastic Christmas party
- Monthly fun charity events
our team roles.
Our customer service team currently offer 24-hour service, worldwide from Monday to Friday. The majority of team work from our service centre at Healthy Stuff HQ in Castle Donington, however, we have a growing number of employees who work remotely servicing particular areas of the world or timezones.
Our laboratories run 24-hours a day, 5 days a week receiving samples to be tested from all over the world. Many of our lab techs are trained for both blood and hair testing working with a wide range of equipment.
The marketing team at Healthy Stuff operate a broad selection of channels and oversee all of our social media, websites, print and communications. This experienced team are able to react to trends and changes in the market to ensure we are always ahead of the game. Comprised of website developers, copywriters, graphic designers and social media managers, we’ve got a true marketing dream team!
Ensuring our finances and management information are correct and distributed to the appropriate team players is just the tip of the iceberg! Our finance team keep our payroll on time, look after HR matters and play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with governing bodies and laws.
post & dispatch.
We receive 1000’s of samples every day from over 40 different postal centres all over the world. In addition, our blood test kits are sent every weekday to one of the 46 different countries we sell to. This requires a dedicated team of people in our postal room to open, sort and send packages to ensure they get to the right labs and to the right addresses.