Are you a Nutritional Therapist looking to supplement your earnings?
We’re looking for a dynamic, professional and trained individuals to join our fast-paced global wellness business.
Perhaps you are a qualified NT or food nutrition specialist and are looking to take your experience to a new level?
The role is phone based so you can be based anywhere in the world, but must be English speaking.
➡️ Job Purpose:
To speak to clients after their blood allergy test to help create diet plans, and understand their results.
➡️ Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring customers understand their results and leave satisfied
- Offer correct advice on implementing results
- To provide aftercare.
➡️ Customer Focus:
- To be a referral point for some customer and internal queries.
- To ensure attention to detail with every test.
➡️ Business Awareness:
- To be fully aware of all products offered
- To promote our review services after the call.
➡️ Outline Skills
- An understanding of good customer skills
- Great communication skills both personal and written format.
- Ability to listen and understand both client needs and the needs of department heads.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- An interest in health and nutrition.
- Organised and able to work to deadlines and targets.
No set hours, calls are booked as and when.
Expected start date: 01/12/2021
Job Type: part time. £13-£15 per session depending on experience and availability.